Breakfast at Tiffany's Style Tea Party Invitation

Hello Twinklerinas,

It's that time of the year again when I craft for my daughter's birthday party.  Her theme this year is Tea Party, Breakfast at Tiffany's style.  It's all about dressing up, tiaras, pearls, pretty dresses, teacups and fun.  I know that I will make her invitations myself because it has to have my touch to it.  This is not a tutorial blog but rather just showing what I created.  Hobby Lobby has become one of my favorite craft stores where I got 75% of items needed to create this invitation with Michaels's being the other 25%.  I will tell you these are white jewelry boxes and i painted them with Americana brand acrylic paint  and the color is Bahama Blue.  I did the final touch by adding the white ribbon.  It was so easy to make, inexpensive and everyone loves it.

Pretty Twinkling!

 photo c1534b0d-b6e6-46ba-98db-83685af67e28.png